· AnyShare 5.0.x
· AnyShare 6.0.x
Unable to download files from AnyShare Client with the following error:
Download operation cannot be executed.
Insufficient space on target disk.
Unable to download files from AnyShare Windows Client.
There is no free space left on target disk for AnyShare Client cache.
To resolve this issue, clear client cache files or change the current cache path. It is to ensure the disk space is sufficient .
To clear client cache:
1. Right-click AnyShare icon in the taskbar, select Exit.
2. On Tips dialog box, select Clear Cache to free up space.
To change AnyShare Client cache path:
1. In Devices and Drives, check to ensure the space is insuffient, and there is another sufficient disk.
2. Right-click AnyShare icon in the taskbar, select Settings.
3. Select Cache on the left pane, click Browse and select destination folder for new cache path, then select OK. Click Apply to confirm cache settings.
4. On Change Cache Tips dialog box, click OK.
If changing client cache path fails with the error: This disk does not match, as cache path should be located in NTFS disk. Please reselect. Please refer to this article and follow the steps to resolve the issue: AnyShare-Setting Client cache path fails with the error: This disk does not match.